Fill out the form completely from here
Standard Return Policy
We try to be as fair as we can with regards to returns. That said, there are a few, easy to abide by rules that you should follow when making returns. Material defects are exchangeable for up to one year after purchase.
- Returns must be in original condition and unworn, un-laundered and odor-free. For health and safety reasons, no returns will be allowed on items that have been worn. Exceptions are made for material defects (see our One Year Guarantee, below).
- All garments must have their original tags attached or included in the packages.
- Some items are available in limited quantities. If we cannot fulfill an exchange, we will refund the purchase price or attempt to get you an equivalent item. We will contact you if we cannot fulfill your exchange request.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable and will be deducted from any refund amount on orders previously shipped free of charge (domestic orders only) if refund results in a net order totaling less than $70.00. This does not apply to exchanges of equal or greater value.
- At our discretion, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on all items returned.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of delivery. No exceptions.
- We recommend that you send your returns/exchanges via USPS carrier (USPS Priority Mail,). We are not responsible for lost packages.
or if you have any questions about this policy.
- Fill out the return/exchange form completely, including your name, address, date of purchase, and contact information (phone and email).
- Send returns/exchanges to: BicyclingHub.com Returns Dept, 3535 SW Multnomah, Box 119, Portland, OR 97219.
- Keep a record of shipment until you receive credit or replacement merchandise.
Just e-mail questions regarding ordering, exchanging or returning items to email@example.com.
Our One Year Guarantee
Bicyclinghub.com is proud to offer a one year warranty on all of our cycling clothing. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with the craftsmanship that our garments are warrantied to be free from factory defects in materials and workmanship for one year.
Every stitch, zipper, elastic gripper and chamois is guaranteed to last. Most of all, we want you to be happy with your purchase and consider us for future purchases.
What we won't cover:
- Any damage from crashes or accidents on the bike.
- Any mis-washed garment. We recommend machine washing in cold or hand washing and hang drying, unless instructions mention differently. No Bleaches.
We encourage you to order from our web site using our safe and secure shopping cart. If you would like to place an order by phone, have questions about our products, or need help with your order, our Product Specialists are available Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Call us toll-free in the U.S. and Canada: (888) 817-8060 International: 971-271-8094