- Shop By Brand
- Pearl Izumi
- Pearl Izumi Men's
- Pearl Izumi Men's Cycling Shorts
- Pearl Izumi Quest Cycling Shorts
Pearl Izumi Quest Cycling Shorts
Pearl Izumi Quest Short
A longtime firm favorite entry-level cycling short
NOTE: Pearl Izumi apparel runs true to size; we recommend ordering one size smaller than a European-sized pair of cycling shorts.
Value=check, Fit=check, Durability=check, Comfort=check - they're all here ! Pearl Izumi's most popular short from an entry level, and budget-conscious standpoint. A good day to day short for those shorter rides, for example the daily commute where you maybe don't have far to go. These solid reliable Quest shorts will get you there and back in comfort, and you can save your higher end shorts for those longer outings at the weekend.
Pearl Izumi Quest Short features:
- Select Transfer fabric for optimum moisture transfer.
- Anatomic 6-panel design.
- Tour 3D Chamois seatpad.
- Silicone leg grippers.
- 9 inch inseam (size medium).
- Reflective detailing.
- Content: 86% Nylon/14% Spandex UPF50+.
Pearl Izumi Quest Shorts At A Glance Recommended User Value oriented, enthusiast to intermediate rider. 30 miles or less. Chamois/Seat Pad Tour 3D Chamois Fabric Pearl Izumi's Select Transfer fabric. Inseam Length 9" (size medium) Panels 6 Panel-Anatomic Design Seem type Folded, cover stitch Warranty Pearl Izumi Lifetime Guarantee + Bicyclinghub.com's exclusive 1 Year Guarantee Leg Gripper Silicone Leg Gripper Reflective Reflective Pearl Izumi detailing for low light visibility BicyclingHub.com Says A well made short that features Pearl Izumi Lifetime Guarantee. A great starter pair of shorts for those new to the whole lycra scene. Sizing Form Fit, American Sizing Extras UPF 50+ (Maximum Protection)
Pearl Izumi apparel sizes true-to-American and has a more generous cut than European sized cycling shorts and bibs. Customers seeking a trimmer or race fit should consider ordering a size smaller than you typically would. For additional questions about sizing, call our cycling clothing experts toll-free at 1-888-817-8060 or e-mail us at Sales@bicyclinghub.com
Top Five Reasons to Buy Pearl Izumi cycling shorts from BicyclingHub.com:
5. Professional advice and excellent customer service. Passionate about cycling, our staff rides in and vigorously tests our products. Unsure about a size? Call our cycling clothing experts toll-free at 888-817-8060 or email your questions to email@example.com.
4. Quality guarantee. All of our products carry a one-year warranty against manufacturers defects. No need to come unraveledÂ?if thereÂ?s a problem, weÂ?ll replace it at no cost to you
3. Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $70; inexpensive rates for the rest of the world.
2. Hassle-free returns. Wrong size? Not what you expected? Gift recipient would prefer something different? No problemÂ?weÂ?d be happy to exchange or issue a refund to the original purchaser (within 60 days of purchase).
1. Free swag! Let BicyclingHub.com butt'r your buns with a FREE trial size container of Paceline Chamois Butt'r. Offer valid on all men's and women's cycling shorts and bib short orders, while supplies last.