- Shop By Brand
- Pearl Izumi
- Pearl Izumi Men's
- Pearl Izumi Men's Cycling Shorts
- Pearl Izumi P.R.O. In-R-Cool Cycling Shorts
Pearl Izumi P.R.O. In-R-Cool Cycling Shorts
Pearl Izumi Pro In-R-Cool Cycling Shorts Black
Cooler than Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli - sitting on a block of ice - at the North Pole !
So .....pretty cool then? Newly updated for 2013 is this upgrade of the already hugely popular PRO short, adding a new improved fit to the awesome fabric technologies, and give even greater creature comfort to us creatures who ride bikes to get our kicks. On occasion we may well get our asses kicked - if you are wearing a pair of these shorts then it certainly won't be because of poor wardrobe choices - more likely that long steep climb or those fast guys at the front, or maybe as a result of those (too) long Winter months spent in front of the TV with our dear friends Ben & Jerry !
Here's how these P.R.O. In-R-Cool Shorts will help you bring your A-game for the road ahead:
- P.R.O.Transfer with In-R-Cool fabric technology will keep you cool. The dyeing process used to bring you the coldblack technology makes the fabric reflect UV light (and thereby heat) as well as a white fabric would, whilst also providing UPF 50+ sun protection. Minerale fabric is also fully integrated into the weave, and spreads moisture from perspiration over a greater surface area where it can evaporate more quickly. Minerale fabric also provides odor absorption.
- Pearl Izumi's top of the line seatpad, the P.R.O. Seamless 4D Chamois is now lighter and thinner but with just as much comfort and cushioning. Pressure relief Technology will also assist in the maintenance of blood flow. Pre-shaped and curved to fit and move with the rider with a 4-way stretch covering that will wick away moisture. Active carbon yarns will provide cooling and ward off static-induce fatigue.
- Cut to an anatomical, multi-panel design to really dial in how well this garment fits and moves with you on the bike
- Silicone leg grippers with welded construction will keep things nicely in place
- Reflective accents add low-light visibility
Pearl Izumi P.R.O. In-R-Cool Shorts At A Glance Recommended User All those serious about their riding, and their comfort! Advanced performance for racing and training, for those who prefer shorts to bibs. Chamois/Seat Pad Anatomic P.R.O. Seamless 4D Chamois. Fabric Pearl Izumi's PRO Transfer fabric with In-R-Cool and Minerale. Inseam Length 9.25" (size medium). Panels 6 Panel-Anatomic Design. Seam type Folded, cover stitch. Warranty Pearl Izumi Lifetime Guarantee + Bicyclinghub.com's exclusive 1 Year Guarantee. Leg Gripper Silicone Leg Gripper with welded construction. Reflective Reflective Pearl Izumi detailing for low light visibility. BicyclingHub.com Says An outstanding and well made short that features Pearl Izumi Lifetime Guarantee. Sizing Form Fit, American Sizing. Extras UPF 50+ (Maximum Protection).
Top Five Reasons to Buy Pearl Izumi cycling shorts from BicyclingHub.com:
5. Professional advice and excellent customer service. Passionate about cycling, our staff rides in and vigorously tests our products. Unsure about a size? Call our cycling clothing experts toll-free at 888-817-8060 or email your questions to email@example.com.
4. Quality guarantee. All of our products carry a one-year warranty against manufacturers defects. No need to come unraveledÂ?if thereÂ?s a problem, weÂ?ll replace it at no cost to you
3. Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $70; inexpensive rates for the rest of the world.
2. Hassle-free returns. Wrong size? Not what you expected? Gift recipient would prefer something different? No problemÂ?weÂ?d be happy to exchange or issue a refund to the original purchaser (within 60 days of purchase).
1. Free swag! Let BicyclingHub.com butt'r your buns with a FREE trial size container of Paceline Chamois Butt'r. Offer valid on all men's and women's cycling shorts and bib short orders, while supplies last.