- Shop By Brand
- Pearl Izumi
- Pearl Izumi Men's
- Pearl Izumi Men's Cycling Bib Shorts
- Pearl Izumi P.R.O. In-R-Cool Bib Short
Pearl Izumi P.R.O. In-R-Cool Bib Short
Pearl Izumi Pro In-R-Cool Cycling Bib Shorts Black
Like riding on a pillow!
Previous Pearl Izumi campaigns have highlighted the importance of keeping those hind quarters in good shape as you rack up the miles doing what you love. The P.R.O. shorts and bibs have delivered every time, and have proven invaluable in achieving this goal. In their quest to always give you the best and never sit back on their own laurels at Pearl Izumi, they have actually improved these great bib shorts. These were already a staff favorite - the further upgrade on fabric technology keeps them right up there in our shortlist of go-to bib shorts for all riding needs. These are sure to help you save your legs, and work in comfort, for longer. You can ride furiously but still be cool!
P.R.O. In-R-Cool Bib Short features:
- P.R.O. Transfer with In-R-Cool fabric technology for your cool, dry comfort. The dyeing process used to bring you this coldblack technology makes the fabric reflect UV light (and thereby heat) just as well as a white fabric would. It also provides UPF50+ sun protection.
- P.R.O Transfer with Minerale Direct-Vent bib. Super wicking, super odor absorption and super-fast drying - this fabric will help you stay cool and dry in the torso area. The Minerale technology utilizes Volcanic ash that is combined with lycra when it is formed - just how cool is that!
- Pearl Izumi's top of the line seatpad, the P.R.O. Seamless 4D Chamois is now lighter and thinner but with just as much comfort and cushioning. Pressure relief Technology will also assist in the maintenance of blood flow. Pre-shaped and curved to fit and move with the rider with a 4-way stretch covering that will wick away moisture. Active carbon yarns will provide cooling and ward off static-induce fatigue.
- Cut to an anatomical, multi-panel design to really dial in that fit and how the garment moves with your body in the full cycling range of motion
- Silicone leg grippers with welded construction will keep things nicely in place
- Reflective detailing will provide useful low-light visibility
Pearl Izumi Pro In-R-Cool Bib Shorts at a glance Recommended User Enthusiast up to advanced level riders. Top of the line performance for racing and training. Long distance comfort. Chamois/Seat Pad P.R.O. Seamless 4D Chamois. Lycra P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool fabric and P.R.O. Transfer Dry fabric with Minerale treatment. Inseam Length 9.25" (size medium). Panels Anatomic multi-panel design with updated sculpted upper bib with storage pocket. Seam type Flatlock, double-needle stitched seams. Warranty Pearl Izumi Lifetime Guarantee + Bicyclinghub.com's exclusive 1 Year Guarantee. Leg Gripper Silicone leg grippers with welded construction. Reflective Reflective Pearl Izumi detailing for low light visibility. BicyclingHub.com Says Top of the line Pearl Izumi bibs, packed with great features and the Pearl Izumi Lifetime Guarantee.Super cool, super comfortable, and built to last. Sizing Form Fit, American Sizing. Extras UPF 50+ (Maximum Protection). Bib Upper Pearl Izumi Pro Transfer with Minerale Direct-Vent Bib.
Top Five Reasons to Buy Pearl Izumi bib shorts from BicyclingHub.com:
5. Professional advice and excellent customer service. Passionate about cycling, our staff rides in and vigorously tests our products. Unsure about a size? Call our cycling clothing experts toll-free at 888-817-8060 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Quality guarantee. All of our products carry a one-year warranty against manufacturers defects. No need to come unraveledÂ?if thereÂ?s a problem, weÂ?ll replace it at no cost to you
3. Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $70; inexpensive rates for the rest of the world.
2. Hassle-free returns. Wrong size? Not what you expected? Gift recipient would prefer something different? No problemÂ?weÂ?d be happy to exchange or issue a refund to the original purchaser (within 60 days of purchase).
1. Free swag! Let BicyclingHub.com butt'r your buns with a FREE trial size container of Paceline Chamois Butt'r. Offer valid on all men's and women's cycling shorts and bib short orders, while supplies last.