- Shop By Brand
- Pearl Izumi
- Pearl Izumi Men's
- Pearl Izumi Men's Cycling Bib Shorts
- Pearl Izumi Attack Bib Shorts
Pearl Izumi Attack Bib Shorts
Pearl Izumi Attack Cycling Bibshort
Solid, dependable bibshorts with a lifetime guarantee
A firm favorite in the Pearl Izumi line is this Attack bibshort. Unmatchable comfort, performance and durability at this pricepoint mean that it should remain in the Pearl Izumi line-up for many more years to come. A lot of customers have racked up a lot of miles in these and keep coming back for more !
Attack Bibshort features:
- Select Transfer fabric for excellent moisture transfer.
- Direct-Vent panels for superior ventilation.
- 8-panel ergonomic design for a dialled-in anatomic fit.
- Cool and breathable mesh bib upper.
- Flatlock-stitched seams.
- Silicone leg grippers.
- Race 3D chamois with anatomic shape, 4-way stretch and pressure relief technology, breathability and moisture wicking.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- 9" inseam (size medium).
Pearl Izumi Attack Bib Shorts At A Glance Recommended User Intermediate to enthusiast rider. Rides of 30-50 miles or less. BicyclingHub.com Says The Attack Bib is a big step up from the Quest. A better chamois and flatlock stitching mean increased comfort on the bike. Chamois/Seat Pad Pearl Izumi Race 3D Chamois
- Pre-shaped to provide a high level of rider comfort.
- Breathable, 4 Way Stretch Technology adjust to the body and moves moisture away.
- Pressure Relief Technology.
Fabric Pearl Izumi's Select Transfer 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex. Inseam Length 9" (size medium.) Panels 8-Panel Anatomic Design Seam type Flatlock Seams For Comfort with durability. Warranty Pearl Izumi Lifetime Guarantee + BicyclingHub.com's exclusive 1 Year Guarantee. Leg Gripper Silicone Leg Gripper. Reflective Reflective Pearl Izumi detailing for low light visibility. Sizing Form Fit, American Sizing. Extras UPF 50+ (Maximum Protection). Bib Upper Pearl Izumi Mesh 80% Polyester, 20% Lycra.
Top Five Reasons to Buy Pearl Izumi bib shorts from BicyclingHub.com:
5. Professional advice and excellent customer service. Passionate about cycling, our staff rides in and vigorously tests our products. Unsure about a size? Call our cycling clothing experts toll-free at 888-817-8060 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Quality guarantee. All of our products carry a one-year warranty against manufacturers defects. No need to come unraveledÂ?if thereÂ?s a problem, weÂ?ll replace it at no cost to you
3. Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $70; inexpensive rates for the rest of the world.
2. Hassle-free returns. Wrong size? Not what you expected? Gift recipient would prefer something different? No problemÂ?weÂ?d be happy to exchange or issue a refund to the original purchaser (within 60 days of purchase).
1. Free swag! Let BicyclingHub.com butt'r your buns with a FREE trial size container of Paceline Chamois Butt'r. Offer valid on all men's and women's cycling shorts and bib short orders, while supplies last.